Mar 30, 2010

Fabric Market #3




There was alot of new summer fabrics, and notions and a few German craft books that caught my eye... This one was my favorite! you can read more about it here : SommerFrische. Everything in there was so stinking cute!!



Here were some of my favorite's this weekend ......

Oilily...( i bought the one above.. they sold out compelely within 3 hours... )



Oilily 9 euros meter...
this one below as 6 euros a meter... so cute!


I almost bought this for curtains....





Adorable pillow on display with TILDA fabrics








We ate lunch just down the block from the Marketplatz. Cafe Maldaner ; open since 1859  It was dreamy and perfect! A MUST visit while in this town!






If you are ever in Wiesbaden check out this Craft store- Listmann. 2 floors!
here are their hours and info



1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Do you have the dates for the farbic market in Manhiem?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Angela

Angela

About The Market Junkie

Welcome. My Name is Angela... AKA The Market Junkie.

I am a stay at home home school mama of 3, and this is my hobby. Family comes first, then my love of markets and second hand fun! I love visiting the markets in Europe. I love to refinish old pieces and re-purpose them. Living in the Rheinland Pfalz area- my posts reflect the distance to markets and shops from the Kaiserslautern area.

I enjoy the adventure, and hope that you will come along with me! 10 years in Germany, and lovin' it!