Oct 20, 2009

Fabric Market #2

What an outstanding Day!!!


A bit of a chilly afternoon, we went from isle to isle, touching fabrics, ooo-ing and awe-ing over ribbons, and enjoying the atmosphere of fellow crafters, sewers, and quilters. Everyone had a wonderful time! a Big thanks for buying me lunch too!!!!!

Here are some highlights of the day......
Nice Surprise to see Christmas Fabrics Galore!



There were a few new vendors Since the last Market, and some vendors missing;like my favorite from Berlin, Selling Japanese Fabrics.
http://www.kiseki.de/

Fuzzy Fleece ..tons more than the last... from 5-7 euros a meter ..



I SPY.....AMY Butler! A Tiny bit of Amy, at a whopping 24 Euros Meter. =)


Buttons Buttons Buttons!


Can you even believe the Selection of Ribbons? Overload!!!!
Hey, Didn't i JUST see that Fabric??? Awesome Coat!


Fat quarters, sample designs... you can also purchase, clothing patterns, and other project necessities.

Thank you al for coming along! and if you went on your own, please leave me a comment and tell me what you thought of it! I hope to see you along for the next Trip!



Some of my purchases, for upcoming projects!

In case you didn't make the Market, Check out Dekkerstoffen http://www.dekkersstoffen.nl/
She speaks great english and is so nice! prices are great! here is her webpage photo below!

2 comments:

  1. awesome market...loved it!!! now, to get these projects done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! Speaking of fabric, I need help, friend!! We went to see our camper today, and the upholstery on all the cushions is just so awful!!! I need you to help me brainstorm an awesome fabric that would make the camper super-cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Angela

Angela

About The Market Junkie

Welcome. My Name is Angela... AKA The Market Junkie.

I am a stay at home home school mama of 3, and this is my hobby. Family comes first, then my love of markets and second hand fun! I love visiting the markets in Europe. I love to refinish old pieces and re-purpose them. Living in the Rheinland Pfalz area- my posts reflect the distance to markets and shops from the Kaiserslautern area.

I enjoy the adventure, and hope that you will come along with me! 10 years in Germany, and lovin' it!